Galaksion Advertising Network special Christams presents for everyone :)

Stacy

Hello dear Publishers,
My name is Stacy Perlow and I am glad to represent Galaksion Ad Network. I have prepared 3 main points that will make you to understand what kind of Network Galakion is :)
First of all, we ensure that you will get the highest cpm on the market for ID traffic 0.9-3.5$ with 100% fill rate. The high rates is not one time offer that's a long-term deal that we were able to achieve by direct trustworthy cooperation with the largest advertisers of Indonesia such as Tokopedia, Lazadaa, Shopee, Pay TM, Starmaker, BliBli and others.
The second advantage that we very proud of is our super welcoming support service. We know how important it is to have a person who is always HERE to help, explain and fix any issues that appear during cooperation. Accounting support is the top priority for us. We are available 24/7.
Another important feature if Galaksion is Google -approved feed. We respect your users, therefore, translate on your website campaigns with only clean feed. We never accept adult, malware, gambling or other poor quality ads. Please take a look at our ads quality of our partner's websites indoxxi.net, layarkaca21.us, dramaqu.net, drakorstation.com and bioskop45.com, giquv.com, llydesigns.com, metro-lagu.co and thegypsywest.com
Ready to join Galaksion family use promo code: W20S18 to get your first payment on Monday!
Best regards,
Stacy ([email protected] ;
Skype live:stacy_2728)